Are you ready to jump-start your career and grow with our organization? If the answer is yes, keep reading!!!
Sport Durst Automotive Group, located in Durham, N.C., is looking for highly qualified e-Commerce Advisor to work in their state-of-the-art e-Commerce Department. Due the recent growth, we have this rare opportunity available! Become a part of a championship team and a team of "Eagles" that strives for greatness with the latest and cutting edge e-Commerce technology.
Sport Durst Automotive Group is one of the top automotive groups in Raleigh/Durham area and is a leader in Customer Satisfaction and Employee Satisfaction, Sales Volume for all of our brands we represent, and most important, Employee Retention. The reason why, we provide a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of the largest and most successful privately held retail automotive groups in the Raleigh/Durham Area.
The e-Commerce Advisor is responsible for lead management activities in support of the company's sales and service goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Answer ALL incoming phone calls according to a proven, pre-set script, and schedule a sales appointment.
- Log ALL customer comments into Car Research.
- Schedule follow-up contact if no appointment is made in Car Research.
- Confirm scheduled appointments with future happy clients.
- Re-schedule "no-show" customer appointments.
- Follow-up with sales department to determine if the appointment was kept and what the outcome was. Schedule future contact as needed.
- Purify and update customer changes in database.
- Contact current customer base on current marketing incentives.
- Respond to customer website request (internet inquiries).
- Contact internet clients via e-mail and phone to schedule a sales appointment.
- Notify necessary departments to inform of appointments set.
- Forward ANY customers concerns to the correct department Manager and follow-up.
- Pleasant and engaging phone persona
- Dealership experience preferred but not required
- Call Center experience a plus
- Proven track record
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Team-oriented with a winning attitude
- Able to work 40+ hours per week
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Drive to hit sales quotas and goals
- Willing to work weekends
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
- Valid driver's license with good driving record